Vrydag 27 Februarie 2015

Internet can throw me down, but ....

Due to Internet connection trouble in my town (grrrr....) I wasn't able to get WORK done, but I'm back with a vengeance! I'm still working at retaining my SFI Leadership and got another weekend ahead, that'll try to interfere with my time I want to work, but I'll fit it in somewhere.
Have an awesome weekend.

Have a look at this YouTube video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oR1a3hKXgZ4

REMEMBER:
YOU CAN TURN YOUR DREAMS INTO REALITY

You have the power and the opportunity to change your life.

 You can make anything you want of it.

It's not difficult, it just takes some effort.

See things as you would have them be

instead of as they are.

Develop a personal plan that focuses

on what you want, not on what you have.

Your imagination will show you how to turn

your possibilities into reality.

Visualize your goals and your subconscious will begin to work

toward making those mental pictures come true.

If you picture yourself vividly as winning,

that alone will contribute immeasurably to your success.

 

Knowing your destination is all you need to get there.

Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking