Maandag 04 Mei 2015

SFI - opening up my World

WOW, who knew a Stay-at-home mom can broaden her Horizon like I did in the past 3 months.

SFI opened a whole new world to me - I'm gaining self-esteem, I'm smartening UP, I already speak an 'alien' language when I start talking about my SFI Business (People start looking at me with me that "WOW, She's Smart"- look.)
AND I LOVE IT!!!

No more Boring days within the four walls of my home anymore. (NOT that I have a moment to Relax at all between house-chores and 3 boys)  I simply don't feel 'cut-off' from the outside world anymore.

I'm even starting to think of becoming an ECA and sell my Handcrafts on TripleClicks. -- that surely would boost my 0 Income to a new height and open up my world even more.

I'm a New person...... Thanks to SFI!!!

Check out my account at LinkedIn : https://za.linkedin.com/pub/jo-marie-du-preez/b8/b22/12  

 (JUST ANOTHER WAY SFI IS OPENING THE WORLD TO ME!

CHAT SOON>
Stay blessed


Geen opmerkings nie:

Plaas 'n opmerking